When we look at the agency marketplace today we see these 4 problems that are widespread and suffocating most agency owners:
Most agencies are not “specialists”. Most agencies don’t have a niche and can’t define who their ideal client is. They are generalists seeking any type of work in exchange for some money. This lack of focus leads to inefficiencies at every stage of the business, from lead generation to delivery.
If you want to create a really successful agency business these days you MUST have a niche!
2). No predictable way to generate leads:
Most agencies rely on what they call “organic” or “word-of-mouth” lead generation. I call “Hope and Pray Marketing”. Every day they hope the phone rings and somebody will contact them with some work. It’s hardly a formula for success, let alone modest growth.
If you want to be a successful agency you MUST have a predictable and proven method to reliably generate leads on demand.
3). No predictable way to convert leads into clients:
Most agencies change their approach with every new appointment they have with potential clients. Every single appointment they operate “off the cuff” and say something new with little regard to what has and hasn’t worked in the past. They have no idea how many appointments they need to generate a client and (once again) operate their business with any certainty of growth.
If you want to make decent money you must have a proven repeatable process to “audition” and convert people into paying clients.
4). No scalable product or service offering:
Most agencies reinvent the wheel every time they start with a new client. Because they are generalists serving multiple industries with a range of offerings, they basically become order takers selling hourly rates to deliver the client’s requested work. More clients means more resources required to satisfy demand….but that doesn’t guarantee much more profit, if any.
If you want to grow a successful and profitable agency (and any sort of freedom) you must have an offering that can be delivered efficiently, profitably and with an element of scalability.
The truth is that if you are making just one of these mistakes your agency is already behind the 8-ball and will struggle to grow.
If you don’t change your ways you will get stuck in the agency “wobbles” and never reach the “sweet spot” of Profit, Freedom and Control.
That’s where Fast Track can help you.
Fast Track is a 9 week program presented by Matt Malouf and Craig Wilson designed specifically for smaller agencies and freelancers to help you grow faster. Each week you can access a new module to learn and work on. You’ll have access to all the content thereafter.
9 Week Fast Track:
Here’s what we’re going to work on:
1. The 5 Ones – we’ll take you through the 5 things you need to focus on this year to grow your business faster. Do this and ignore the rest.
2. The Decide Model is all about helping you choose a business model that can grow with you and help you enjoy the benefits of a successful agency.
3. Make Your Service Tangible – Better packaging and explanation of your offerings means you can stop selling hours and start being paid more for what you do.
4. Build a Funnel– you need a marketing funnel that works to reliably deliver you prospects, leads and clients. We have a proven process that will deliver you the results you need.
5. Convert Traffic – we’ll show you how to convert traffic into something more valuable, leads and clients.
6. Audition Clients – we’ll show you how to take the upper hand in the client acquisition process by auditioning clients rather than just reactively taking orders from anyone.
7. Fix The Follow Up – a strong follow up plan for enquiries and proposals can be worth a fortune and ensure you win the business, not your competitors.
8. Annual Value Maximiser – make the most out of your client base by developing a plan to maximise their full value.
9. Leverage Talent – with growth comes the need for more talent, either in-house or virtual. We’ll show you how to put the right talent in place to help with your new client business.
Any one of these things can move the needle immediately for your business….
Price: $997+GST (or two payments of $597+GST)